- Contemporary combination of recycled boat wood and teak
- Each piece is individually crafted and unique, no two alike
- Colors will vary depending upon source of boat wood
- Recycled Indonesian boat wood from boat wrecks from Tsunami
- Patented Design - D703,453
Dimensions: 18" tall x 13" wide x 20" length
Materials: Salvaged recycled boat wood
Comes with leg leveling pads.
Constructed by village craftsmen in Indonesia. There are hundreds, if not thousands of manufacturers to teak and other furniture in Indonesia. However there are only a handful of craft workshops that specialize in transforming old boats, and old buildings into one of a kind furniture pieces. We found this workshop in our travels to Indonesia in a small rural seaside village on the island of Java in Indonesia. This workshop specializes in boat wood furniture and their crafts people have often been working in crafts, furniture, or wood carving for several generations. We buy directly from the workshop and import ourselves cutting out any middle men or distribution chain. Normally you would find products like these in small boutique interior design stores, high end furniture stores, or gift shops for 3-4X the price that we are offering it direct to the consumer at.